cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help... my PORT did not work and no response from MOD

smayhew
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello

I tried to activate my  PORT 12 hours ago, and there was an error message after I was finished and I believe this was the beginning of the end of success.

Since this moment I have had INCOMPLETE PORT of my services to PM.

I will explain

1) I tried to port my existing number from BELL.  After the PM process was completed and my credit card charged, there was an error message on the PM website (the kind of error message that appears when you have been "timed out of a service" but this did not happen.  However my credit card was charged, and my cell phone says my provider is now PM.  But there are a lot of problems

- I can not receive any cell phone calls

- When someone calls my cell phone, it goes right to my old Bell voicemail (but I can not retrieve any voicemail messages)

- I can not receive or send text messages to anyone EXCEPT one PM mobile customer

2) I can access my old BELL account online and it is as if I am one of their customers. 

3) I have already sent a private message to a MOD and have not heard anything in 12 hours. 

4)  I have put in my old BELL SIM card, and it does not work in my phone.  Only the PM SIM card will work.

So what I believe happened is an incomplete PORT.  Only a few of the features work in PM, so not enough to reset the whole thing again, but enough to confuse the account.  I need a MOD who can look into my account and help me solve this soon.

Can someone please help me!

Thanks

Smayhew

8 REPLIES 8

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Thanks for the update 🙂

smayhew
Thank you Mary_M and Shazia_K for getting me back up and running! I am very appreciative for all the help.

Cheers to PM!

@Mary_M, @Shazia_K

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @smayhew

Thank you for your patience!

As stated in my private message, the port has been completed 🙂 Please view your inbox for more details.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rockdaddy22
They start at 9:00 but unfortunately some people have been waiting a week for help around here lately. I know that's not what you want to hear 😞 You've at least done the right thing.

smayhew

Hi Rockdaddy22

Thank you very much for the link.

I did do all that the article suggested....

I sent my cell #, the SIM card number and my BELL account number to a MOD over 14 hours ago.

Then, just now, I sent all of this to another MOD in hopes that someone will help me.

Does anyone know the hours that the MODs work?

Thanks

smayhew

Rockdaddy22
I don't think Bell can help, it'll take patience unfortunately. When exactly did you send a message to PM and how did you send it. You can also try twitter and facebook support.

hummuschips
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

When porting, which info did you enter for the Bell account?  It might take a while for a mod to reply.  You could try confirming with Bell on the phone if there was incomplete/wrong info in the port request but I don't think you can correct it on the pone with them.

Need Help? Let's chat.