cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me to cancel my account

Leolude
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, I am requesting cancellation of my Public Mobile and my authorize payment account.My account number is 1000000******8 and the phone number is 9********1. Sorry I lost my SIM card and I can not use my phone.

thank you

Edited by ShawnC13 to remove personal info

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leolude wrote:

thx for the reply.

1.I have Auto-Pay enabled on my account.

2. I actually never made a single call after i bought this prepaid number and i lost the SIM card. So i cant  register an account and log into the account and do it on my own.

If you have Autopay enabled then clearly you have an account that you could log in to. It doesn't just magically appear out of nowhere. Check for emails and texts from Public Mobile.

Did you ever send a private message to the mods? Most of the people here are fellow customers that do not have access to your account area.

Neptune3d
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

As others have said, if you have autopay enabled then just disable that (nevermind that, you just wrote that you never created an account above).  If you are determined to close your account then send a moderator a message, but, if you have your account closed then you may not be able to port your number, so if you go buy a phone from someone else and ask them to port your number, if your account is not active, then that probably cannot be done. 

If you are determined to close the account, just contact a mod in a private message by clicking below, they are actual PM employees and the only ones that can help you do that.

click here to private message a Moderator

@Leolude wrote:

okay, Is there anyone that can acutally help me to close my accout?  i DONT use this phone number anymore. plz anyone?

@Leolude wrote:

okay, Is there anyone that can acutally help me to close my accout?  i DONT use this phone number anymore. plz anyone?

Leolude

thx for the reply.

1.I have Auto-Pay enabled on my account.

2. I actually never made a single call after i bought this prepaid number and i lost the SIM card. So i cant  register an account and log into the account and do it on my own.

Leolude

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Leolude wrote:

Hi there, I am requesting cancellation of my Public Mobile and my authorize payment account.My account number is 1000000******8 and the phone number is 9********1. Sorry I lost my SIM card and I can not use my phone.

thank you

Edited by ShawnC13 to remove personal info

As everyone else has already mentioned you do not need to cancel your account, its best so suspend your service now and pick up a new sim.... however if you were absolutly determined to cancel your account as this is a prepaid service all that is required is to stop paying. There is no need to cancel anything. As long as you do not have Auto-Pay enabled and do not manually make a payment for 90 days it will be removed, the account is PERMANENTLY DEACTIVATED, Deleted, SIM DEAD, ALL Add-Ons, Positive Balances, PM # Forfeited.

If You have pioneer GF Plan, Once Deactivated, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN TO THIS EVER AGAIN.

If you wish to keep your PM phone number you MUST keep your PM account active until you have had the new company port your phone number over.

lat34hat34
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can suspend your service by logging into your Self Serve account - Plan and Add-ons - Lost/Stolen Phone - Suspend Service/ Then, you can order a new SIM and go here to active it when you receive it: https://activate.publicmobile.ca

No need to cancel. 🙂

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you are canceling because you lost your SIM, then you don't need to do that. Pick up a new one and activate that SIM on your account  You'll keep your same phone number. 

GC 

I wouldn't post your phone number and account number like that.  If someone wanted to, he or she could port your number out to another carrier just for kicks and just to create a hassle for you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Leolude wrote:

Hi there, I am requesting cancellation of my Public Mobile and my authorize payment account.My account number is xxxxxxxxxx and the phone number is xxxxxxxxxx. Sorry I lost my SIM card and I can not use my phone.

thank you!

Good on the new thread but still with the personal information.

I'm not sure cancelling is your only option. Unless of course you just want to.

Need Help? Let's chat.