cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me self service problem

hmtechnician
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I Can not create another support ticket , 

I would love to sign in to my account to make a payment but it asking me about security code , it said that i need to check email but my email have no code. what i need to do to sign in and make payment ,

Note : i was tried to create support ticket but it not work

6 REPLIES 6

Korth
Mayor / Maire

Doesn't your 2FA screen automatically prompt you with two options?

2FA2FA

hmtechnician

Thanks for your help !

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you choose the email option when trying to reset your password? The email to enter needs to be the one attached to your account you're trying to access.

And then, is there a reason you didn't choose the sms option? That would need to go to the phone number on the account you're trying to access.

@hmtechnician    No you won't be able to send sms to customer support. 

Here's a link to send a private message to CS_Agent:   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

You'll see their response in the message box top right of your screen and will need to verify the account.

hmtechnician

I was tried many time before post it here, anyway that i can sms to admin ? many thanks

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@hmtechnician 

The email verification code takes about 40 seconds to arrive. You can send a private message instead. Click on the second option below and read the spoiler and/or click the private messaging link.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info

Need Help? Let's chat.