cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please cancel my subscription and all the services

Mayank9911
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please someone cancel my plan and services. I don’t wanna be with this company anymore. My account page is not loading in my app. Somebody please help. 

6 REPLIES 6

@Mark613 

if you have installed the PM app, you can try to login using the app.

If fails,  try to do BOTH clear app cache as well as clear cache on your default browser, and try login with the app once more

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@Mayank9911 we identified an issue earlier impacting login to My Account. The issue has been resolved. Please refresh browser and log into My Account. 

Mark613
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The site didn't respond but you can always message To cs_agent to get help .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mayank9911 My Account was down earlier and it might be fixed now

If you really want to cancel the service, you can either port out your number to another provider and your account will be closed upon successful port out of the number

Or you can disable the toggle "Subscribed" to disable Pre-Authorized payment instead.  Once it is disabled, PM will not be able to renew your account on your next renewal , your account will then be suspended on that day and 90 more days, it will be closed

To disable Pre-Authorized payments (Turn off Subscribed) , you can do it by one of the following:

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The site is down at the moment.

Do you want to keep your number? If so then you can port it out to another company. This account needs to be active and leave the sim in a phone to confirm the transfer.

Or, if you know your 4 digit account pin then you can dial 611 and turn off the autopay function.

Or, you can get your next renewal date from 611 and the evening before pause your credit card. The next day unpause it.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mayank9911  Sites down right now . Lots of folks cannot sign in . But once up and running again you can port number out .turn off auto pay or get support to remove credit card infor right away if you still want to just cancel 

message support directly

while your already here and logged in the community you can send a private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.