cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help Logging In

Hankdavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have been trying to submit a ticket to public mobile and when it asks me that last step to verify my account before finally submitting the write up of my issue it does not accept any of the options.  I can log in to my public mobile my account just fine and similarly I can login to the community account just fine as well.  It just refuses to let me login at the final part of the submit a ticket option.  It continuously indicates there is an error as such and therefore isn't working.  I have also tried using the 4 digit pin of which also gives me the same error.  There's also one last option where it indicates "can't verify" which allows me to enter information such as "last payment" "account number" "payment date" etc.  When I fill that information out as well I also am not successful logging in.  Please help as I have no way of contacting their support if all three options are giving me an error despite using the accurate information required. if there is a way to have this referred to an admin please do so as I currently have no of contacting public mobile directly through the channels they are providing as it does not work.

5 REPLIES 5

Cubanmonkey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I recently read it was sent in error - nothing is being changed and you should get an email stating that soon 

Cubanmonkey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you tried submitting a ticket on the community section for assistance They have quick turn around time and are very helpful 

@Hankdavid 

1. The email about you have already switched over  to the new system was purely  a mistake on PM side.  Just ignore it

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Public-Points-Joining-Confirmation-Emai...

No one has switched over yet.  The new reward system is not live yet.  So no worry.

2. for opening ticket. Using Chatbot is the preferred and faster way but seems like there has been issue lately. 

So, keep in mind, one of the 2 methods will do.  Direct message will work as well

Hankdavid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have since reached out to them using the method you provided and hope it works.  Thank you.

My original issue was that I received an email indicating that I have since switched to Public Mobile's new rewards system.  I never did switch to the new system and I also received an email indicating that it was purely optional and that I can remain on the old rewards system just as I always have. So I wanted to figure out why they said I switched to it when I never did such a thing.  Secondly I am now concerned with the fact that I have no means by wish to contact them using traditional channels with the exception of the method you have provided.  So I am unsure what is going on there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Hankdavid 

In this case , simply message CS Agent directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

By the way, want to share what issue you need PM Support assistance?  Wonder if we can help or suggest workarounds 

Need Help? Let's chat.