cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Fix Your System

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
There are so many good things about PM. But one of the things that needs to be done to make PM even better is a system fix. The glitches should not happen as frequently as they do. This takes the moderators' time away from other important issues. Thanks and here's hoping Telus/PM spend a little bit of money to correct the system issues. 🙂
5 REPLIES 5

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am wrote:

@mimmo wrote:

there are a couple posts in the public lab about fixing the portal issues.  many issues have been going on for some time,others are new. my theory (joking of course)is if everything worked 100% then the number of post in teh community would go way down and the   number of mods needed  would be cutt in half.

Lol, are you suggesting the bugs are by design as an employment continuity strategy?  Well it is working.  

Also a community involvement strategy.  if there weren't so many issues the forums would be a ghost town.  

@mimmo wrote:

there are a couple posts in the public lab about fixing the portal issues.  many issues have been going on for some time,others are new. my theory (joking of course)is if everything worked 100% then the number of post in teh community would go way down and the   number of mods needed  would be cutt in half.

Lol, are you suggesting the bugs are by design as an employment continuity strategy?  Well it is working.  

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Since the pricing changes it is only worthwhile to switch to PM if they have a promo like the $126 12gb 90 day plan

They priced themselves into Tier 2 carriers like Koodo and fido which can offer much more for the same price

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

pinkygurl129
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Me too, I hope the self-serve portal can improve. I really like the features they offer, but the delay on mods, the glitches such as yesterday (auto-pay suspension), porting glitch can really bring a lot of stress to people. But you can't deny their price and their business model its really comeptitve with other phone companies and I am rooting for Public Mobile to succeed in the future.

Need Help? Let's chat.