cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

MP11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have had a $50 plan for at least 3 years but its not giving me US/CAN unlimited longdistance , can you help

6 REPLIES 6

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MP11 @You must have been on the older plans without US calling. You can either buy an add-on or switch to a $50 10.5 GB plan which comes with unlimited Can/US calling

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MP11 

maybe for 3 years ago is different plan you have,

and you go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

and also you can Change your Base Plan 

for $50 has unlimited Canada-wide/U.S. minutes + 10GB data
Plan Details:
Save $2 and get a 500MB data bonus each month on AutoPay
30-day plan
10GB of data at 3G speed
Unlimited Canada-wide and U.S. minutes
Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
Voicemail and Call Display,

and Click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

Changing your plan on the next plan renewal date,

To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,

for Example long distance, Add (+1 or 1 ) in front of the any area code,
1416xxxxxxx,
or
+1416xxxxxxx,
both is will going through your call...

Good luck and enjoy the service...

@MP11 

Just schedule a change plan on next renewal to the new $50/10.5gb plan. You'll get an extra 2gb of data as well! I will do a bit of digging to see if the $50 plan ever came without US calling ( I don't think so.) Can you log into your account and provide us with a screenshot of your plan details? Remove all personal or account info first please....ie like your phone number...we don't need that info!😃

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@MP11   sound like you have an old plan with PM.

Do you now if you plan has LTE speed or 3G speed? 

If it is 3G speed, you might want to change to one of the current plan.   The current $50 plan does include unlimited Canadian and  US calling.  

If you have an LTE plan, then you will to decide if you want to give it up.  The current plan are all 3G and once you give it up, you won't be able to change it back

If you decide to change plan, make sure you understand there are two button to choose, Change Plan Now or Change at next renewal date.   Change Plan now will change it immediately and PM will charge you new plan amount right a way.   If you are in no rush for the new features, Change Plan in the next renewal might be better.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MP11 : Once you're on a plan, it's grandfathered. Plans don't change automatically. Imagine the uproar. If you click on Plan Details do you see the US calling? Are you able to call the US? Or of course that's why you're asking?

And just in case...it's calling to the US from Canada. Not being in the US and calling anywhere.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@MP11 wrote:

I have had a $50 plan for at least 3 years but its not giving me US/CAN unlimited longdistance , can you help

You can just go to your self serve account and change your plan to the new $50 plan which has US/CAN unlimited

You can choose to change now (you'll lose all remaining data and the new 30-days cycle starts right away) or change at next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.