cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Flynndo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I accidentally renewed the wrong plan and want to change it. It’s been about 24hrs now and I’ve had no success in a reply from customer support here , so I don’t get double charged if I change it again. Is it prorated and get a refund for the difference 

3 REPLIES 3

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Flynndo 

Usually customer support response times are quicker than that. Check your "sent" box in your private messages for your support request. Send a follow up message (reply) to that message regarding your request. To be clear pm won't "refund" or "prorate" the plan amount but they may credit you the difference in plan amounts to your account balance or apply the plan cost towards the new plan price and ask that you add any amount owing for the new plan amount before changing the plan for you (at their discretion).

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Flynndo they do not prorate on plan changes.  So if you have messaged them you can wait for them to respond or you can do a plan change and hope that they will give you the refund.  Depends on how bad you need the "correct or desired" plan.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you messaged the Customer Support Agent almost immediately after the incident and still haven't heard back from them, they may have missed your message due to high amounts of tickets, so I'd recommend messaging them again regarding the matter. 

Even though it's been over 24 Hours, since they are the ones who missed your first message hopefully they will understand and change the Plan to the one you actually wanted. 

You can message them again to follow up by tapping here. 

Need Help? Let's chat.