cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

laceydawn81
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Has anyone have issues when changing plans? I ask for my plan to switch on my Renew date which was today  from the 25$ 3g plan to the 41.01$  4g network plan...

They took the amount out for the new plan but on my account it says I still have the old plan

I have submitted  a ticket but just wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Good thing I checked considering I'm not always in service n would of been upset I'd I didn't have the new plan for my vacation come Friday 

Screenshot_20220902-201351_Chrome.jpg

9 REPLIES 9

@dust2dust wrote:

@esjliv- I'm tending towards thinking they've fixed that bug. The OP said "They took the amount out for the new plan". The bug simply suspended the service. Still watching for more of those kinds of messages.

Perhaps you are right, here is hoping @dust2dust 🤞

@esjliv- I'm tending towards thinking they've fixed that bug. The OP said "They took the amount out for the new plan". The bug simply suspended the service. Still watching for more of those kinds of messages.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 

it is just the system there is a new design it is change plan but they charged new plan cost and not showing right away, and the plan has change but the system will be changed soon. it could take up to 48 hours until you experience full 4G speed,

tried to use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

or safari on private mode, To Login Page

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@laceydawn81 - are you on Autopay? If so, there may still be a glitch happening that if you are changing plans in your next renewal from a lower to a higher $ plan, then you need to add the required funds into your Available Funds area first in order for the plan change to take effect.

This is not how it should be, but since latest upgrades it seems this has occurred. If this is what happened to you, let CSA know, and hopefully the fix this right for you, without any additional costs.

Public Mobile Representatives customer support agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@hairbag1- It's actually 48 hours for a speed change of plan. The plan itself will change right away.

Like this ?

hairbag1_0-1661785741491.jpeg

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@laceydawn81 likely just  a page cache issue   use Incognito mode to access the page or use another browser to get the latest updated pan details 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

It can take 48 hours for the new plan to be active on your acct.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Click on the little spinner refresh icon just below your image. It might show your new plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.