cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan wont renew even though payment is in account

Me11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put a payment through *611 using a voucher, just like every other month i do & the moneys in my account but my monthly plan wont renew the last few days( ,,how can i reactivate my phone?!? Plz help:)!

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately there seem to be an increasing amount of autopay failures hopefully once sorted out they won't happen again for quite awhile, it is a crapshoot sometimes

Me11

ThanQ for that & yr tiMe*) much appreciated,)

i just sent them a message, fingers crossed~+}

@Me11 wrote:

Yes i can confirm theres 70$ in my account, $40 that i put in there via:voucher on Sunday morning thru*611 & it assured me of the funds, its in there,, should've been automatic renew like usual & when yu call theres no option on there (*611) to activate~:/ choked> i cannot log in to self service for sum reason, doesn't recognize my psswrd, so i tried changing it,, cant & now has a problem matching both emails to redo yr psswrd,, (i made sure they're the exact same!) I cant move forward, so i don't fLiPn kno,, i JUST Want to call & talk with an agent that can get into my account from the company service side because thats where i believe the problem actually ls!(  ~made a payment, $$ is in there, never had this happen before, now problem after problem trying to even get through steps to activate, reboot 2/3 times since sunday,, to see if that'd trigger it,, tried sim card too an hour ago,, nothing={  611 says its in there, no option to renew (wtH?) Cant get anywhere on self serve & im about to breaK my phone or get a new provider~={ heLp?! & ThnQ)

@Me11   Don't wait, open a ticket with PM support to reset the account logins and maybe on the same ticket, as them to reactivate the plan for you.  In your case, I think it is easier to just message them direct here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

Me11

Yes i can confirm theres 70$ in my account, $40 that i put in there via:voucher on Sunday morning thru*611 & it assured me of the funds, its in there,, should've been automatic renew like usual & when yu call theres no option on there (*611) to activate~:/ choked> i cannot log in to self service for sum reason, doesn't recognize my psswrd, so i tried changing it,, cant & now has a problem matching both emails to redo yr psswrd,, (i made sure they're the exact same!) I cant move forward, so i don't fLiPn kno,, i JUST Want to call & talk with an agent that can get into my account from the company service side because thats where i believe the problem actually ls!(  ~made a payment, $$ is in there, never had this happen before, now problem after problem trying to even get through steps to activate, reboot 2/3 times since sunday,, to see if that'd trigger it,, tried sim card too an hour ago,, nothing={  611 says its in there, no option to renew (wtH?) Cant get anywhere on self serve & im about to breaK my phone or get a new provider~={ heLp?! & ThnQ)

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Me11 

If you have enough money in your account try this:

In self service choose lost/stolen. Suspend your service and then log out. Log back in after 1 minute and resume your service. Is the status Active? If yes log out and reboot your phone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Me11   do you have a $10 plan?  If so, as of April 28, the price is now increased to $13.  So, if you are on $10 plan, you need another $3

if you are not on the $10.  Login to My Account to confirm the account status, confirm if the money was just sitting as Available Fund.  If so, that is an indication that the money was not used towards renewal.  Let us know and we can try to help

Need Help? Let's chat.