cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan was not swithed Today as per my request, please help!

BingL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I requested to have my plan switched to 90 day $120  4GB each month plan, and when i logged into my account couple days back, there was a note saying

"Future Dated Plan changes 

Your base plan will swith to 90 day pass ($120) on Nov 10, 2016."

(I even have the screenshot saved on my PC)

however, nothing happened this morning, when i logged in my account this morning, I realized that I was charged $40 as per my old plan.

can anyone tell me what to do right now? I want to be in the 4GB each month 90 day plan!

19 REPLIES 19

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Yes it will keep happening until they fix it.

Dingd0ng1978
I would think if it is a simple fix that it should be correct via a mass distribution to all accounts that have the issue. It shouldn't be impossible for them to identify. This would not just increase thefficiency confidence in the brand but also not require a handful of staff to action case by case basis. I feel for these staff and there hard work but this should other be the solution. If this is happening to all renewals in November..it will definitely happen continuously into December, January and February. I do hope a fix is scheduled I place..else it will be a nightmare for the staff.

Rockdaddy22
Why is it killing you, unless you're about to run out of data or something lol Please don't stress, it's a simple fix once they get to it. I promise you'll get the promo, it's a known bug that happens to everyone unfortunately.

Dingd0ng1978

Same happened to me yesterday when the switch over should have happened,  I am stil waiting for a Mod to reply and fix the issue for me.  Service is not interrupted but this waiting game is killing me.

Rockdaddy22
It could take a few days, don't stress. If you have service, I really wouldn't worry about it.

BingL

hi @Shazia_K , not sure how long it's gonna take for me to wait for the reply after sending private message. any idea?

BingL

i was charged as per my old plan, which was $40 per month.... my service was not interrupted. but still....i know i should be patient, but hate waiting. hahaha

BingL

the system charged me as per my old plan, which means my service is not interrupted, but still.... hope to get it fixed asap. lol

BingL

thank you!

yes, they seem to be slow in responding message for now.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

just be patient, you've done the steps required. It will be fixed. 

if you have no service, then top off the difference (I went from a more expensive to this promo) and tell the mods and they will credit you the difference so you have services until they get to your message. 

Rockdaddy22
If service isn't interrupted, don't stress. You'll get the plan, please don't worry.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@BingL  Apparently doesnt matter which mod you message, all their messags are going into a queue, so should be read by any one of them.  Just a high volume right now and they're response time is a little slower than usual.

Rockdaddy22
Things will be back to normal soon after the promo 🙂

Rockdaddy22
I do tell people, someone should make a quality sticky, and properly explain it. I do all this from mobile, so it's hard for me.

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rockdaddy22

So are you saying that you just forced the update to the new plan a day early to avoid the automatic roll over hicup?

That's a great idea for the folks that have their renewal dates within the promo period.  You should toss that out there as an idea to help fend off some of the issues that are being raised and save the moderators some time.

Unfortunately mine won't renew until December - hoping that PM either has the issue fixed by then or the backlog of issues is back to normal allowing for a faster resolution on private messages.

BingL

hi @Rockdaddy22 so smart, i should have done the same yesterday.  

BingL

hello @CaNuCk07 do you know which moderators i should send message to? no one replied me after i sent it to a random picked one. how may i find out if she/he is online? many thanks

Rockdaddy22
My moms was due tomorrow, so I just did it manually today, 1 day early. Worked beautifully 🙂 I guess I could've waited until just before midnight.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

hello @BingL  this si a known issue that has been occurring, seems to be an easy fix by the moderators.  Make sure to send them a private message, with the relevant information from the thread below and they should be able to fix you right up.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Need Help? Let's chat.