cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan type doesn't list Data speed. $135 for 90 days 4G?

booourns
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I can't tell if my plan is 4G or 3G, it's notlisted int he plan details. Just says 6GB for 90 days. I've had this plan for a few years.

Also lost one of my autopay rewards (refer a friend), would like that restored. Thx

5 REPLIES 5

All plans without a listing of 3G Speed is a 4G/LTE full speed plan.

For example, my plan detail page:

nodataspeedlisted.PNG

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

hi you will have to ask a moderator about the refer a friend reward that is missing perhaps they closed there account as for 6 gb for 135 /90 I would think that would be  4g but you can ask them that also click here  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you click on the "Plan Details" hyperlink under in your overview, it will take you to a screen that says, "This plan includes..." Do you see that? It typically lists the speed there in the "My Plan" section, e.g., "500MB + 500MB at 3G Speed."

If you're not seeing this, you'll need to contact the Mods and ask. You'll need to contact them to request your friend referral reward as well. Click here to send them a message. It can take them a couple hours to a couple days to respond.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@booourns wrote:

Hi, I can't tell if my plan is 4G or 3G, it's notlisted int he plan details. Just says 6GB for 90 days. I've had this plan for a few years.

@booourns  When you login using selfserve and click plan details what happens. Does it not list there? 

Also lost one of my autopay rewards (refer a friend), would like that restored. Thx

If your friend de-activated/suspended his account then the reward will not be paid out. Is the friend referral number still showing in your selfserve?

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@booourns wrote:

Did you go in your self serve account and DETAILS OF YOUR PLAN on the first page??

For the rewards lost did you ask your friend if he’s always with public mobile? If yes write a message to the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.