cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan switch

Nbhiker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I currently have the $40 plan for 5 gigs at 3G. If I switch to $45 plan at 4G, will I lose my $12 referral discount that I have?   Or will I have to pay the full $45?

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nbhiker   you won't lose your $12 referrals discount just because you change plan

HOWEVER, if you make a request to "Change plan now" , which mean PM will start a new plan immediately, they won't apply the rewards for this particular time.   ie, you are paying $45 this time.  You will get your rewards again on the next renewal and the  renewals after

So, to minimize the lost, you can schedule a plan change using "Change plan in the next renewal date" and then PM will apply the rewards when they change plan at the regular renewal date, ie, you only paying $45-$12 = $33

JL9
Mayor / Maire

No you will keep that still as long as you don't opt into the new rewards.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Nbhiker  - no you will not lose any friend referrals when you change plans.

You will need to pay the full amount IF you choose to "Change Now".

Best to choose to "Change on next renewal" so you do lose out on any funds in this current cycle already paid for..as there is no prorating that.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nbhiker Hi no you will not lose your referral that you have now but if you change your plan early you will lose the remainder of what you paid for your old plan so it is best to change at your next renewal date

Need Help? Let's chat.