cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended

GladysB
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I pay my bill to reactivate my plan before it goes permanently deactivated but it looks like I don't have my number anymore. Can anyone tell me what should I do since I pay in a valid period of time?

16 REPLIES 16

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust 

Good point.

@GladysB 

As above applies as well.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious- Give 'em heck! 🙂 (the company) I was fishing for whether she was on the $10 plan and dutifully paid it on day 89 not aware that she needed another 3 bucks and so it deactivated.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@GladysB 

How did you pay for your account? Voucher or credit card?  Thru 611 or self serve? Did your payment equal or exceed your plan amount? Do you have a copy of the transaction? Did you take a screenshot?  How was your account suspended? For nonpayment or via lost/stolen? You have a case to be made if your payment equaled or exceeded your plan amount especially so if you were suspended via lost/stolen and you made a payment via 611.

It will take a determined soul and the willingness to insist all day long that pm failed in their messaging about how to ensure your account reactivates after making a payment. The length of time since making that payment and discovering that your account did not reactivate is already an indication that pm's communication to you was not clear and concise and in a timely manner so it was easy for you to understand.

You will have to argue all day long that pm can indeed restore your account using the same sim card. They can access the account to see exactly when you made the payment and for what amount and the method of payment. Insist that they restore the account. If the CSA tells you its impossible tell them you want your issue raised to the escalations department. If they refuse to do so and/or escalations will not help restore the account then tell them thats unfortunate because that leaves you no choice but to file a complaint with the C C T S to resolve the issue for you.

If it gets to that point send me a private message. If they agree to restore your account the one caveat is you cannot rejoin the rewards program you have to accept the points program but they can put your original referrers referral code on your account so they dont lose their referral reward and they can put your referrals back but you would earn points instead. All of your add ons and any promotions can be replaced. Good Luck!

@GladysB 

You are cutting it close to have your account and loss your number.

We recommended to reactivate your account no longer than 3-5 days incase there might be issues.

Contact a CS_Agent if you can’t reactivate your account. They will be available from 6:00am to 10:00pm.

Did that payment get successfully taken? What plan were you on?

GladysB

When I call 611 it's just beep and call failed. I pay on June 6, one day before to complete the 90 days window time. What should I do?

@GladysB wrote:

I called the number and said that the number is not on service. I pay one day before 90 days. What should I do?

@GladysB   you might have loaded the money but didn't properly reactivate it.

I would open a ticket with PM Support and see if they can help.  Hope for the best  🙂

Message them directly here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

GladysB

I called the number and said that the number is not on service. I pay one day before 90 days. What should I do?

@GladysB wrote:

It's PM, the number is 647-853

@GladysB   647-853 is a Telus number.  There is a chance you get get the number back

Call the number and if no one picks up, good sign

But, you will have to reactivate with PM and open a ticket with them.  It's YMMV.  If you only missed the 90 days but couple days , there is a higher chance.  But it you missed by many months, then really hard to say

What recording do you get when you dial 611? When did you last pay?

Adding - Your number belongs to the Telus family so that's a good start.

GladysB

SInce June 7, I can't log in to my account anymore!

GladysB

It's PM, the number is 647-853

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

How long your plan was suspended?

Can you still log in to your account?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@GladysB   Was it just deactivated lately?  when was it?

If your number was originally from PM, there is still a chance you can get it back, with the mercy of PM support

But, if the number was ported from another providers (other than Telus and Koodo), the number would have gone back to that provider and there is no chance you can get it back here.

Give us the area code and the next 3 digits (like 603-123-xxxx) and we can look up for you  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Dial 611 to get update on your account. If you have a valid credit card, you can pay with it. Alternative is get payment vouchers at retail store like Shell Gas or Walmart...then dial 611 to pay. and reactivate.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on? When was your last payment? What recording do you get when you dial 611?

Need Help? Let's chat.