cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan suspended only have enough credits for cheaper plan how do i change base plan?

Wyliehre
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

17 REPLIES 17

Wyliehre

@Anonymous, toggling worked, thanks as well

Wyliehre

@will13am,    Thanks so much, toggled on and off working now

Wyliehre

sorry, first time i used this changing browsers allowed me to change base plan which was initial problem   ill try toggling lost phne now 

thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wyliehre wrote:

this worked and was able to get plan changed, but still no service i opted for $30 unlimited talk, text etc., but even when i try to call my own voicemail it says i have no long distance add on

What worked? Who are you replying to?

As will13am said:

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

There's another trick but let's see what happens with this.

Wyliehre

this worked and was able to get plan changed, but still no service i opted for $30 unlimited talk, text etc., but even when i try to call my own voicemail it says i have no long distance add on

@Wyliehre wrote:

$30 of my credits are gone, says that is my current plan,  still unable to use my phone

Have you rebooted your phone?  If reboot doesn't resolve the problem, try going into the self serve account and toggling the lost phone/found phone feature.  Reboot the phone each time when toggling.  If this doesn't resolve the problem, then your next recourse should be to contact the moderator team and have them look into the account. 

Wyliehre

$30 of my credits are gone, says that is my current plan,  still unable to use my phone

Wyliehre

I used a different computer of mine with a different browser and was able to make the change to $30 unlimited talk/text plan with data, but now my service still wont work.  If i even try to call my own voicemail it says i doo not have a long distance add-on

@stonechucker wrote:

@will13am, the site has been problematic for me all morning and still continues at this time (specifically the change plan tab).

Down for you only I guess.  I tried again, on two different accounts.  I was able to go into the change plan tab and select a new plan.  Of course, I can't go any further than that as I don't need a plan change. 

@will13am, the site has been problematic for me all morning and still continues at this time (specifically the change plan tab).

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey @Wyliehre

If ever you can't change your plan via self-serve, send us a private message and we'll be able to help you. Just be sure that the funds are still available on your account 🙂

Cheers,

Ashley

@Alex888 wrote:

The site is being updated right now, that's why it's down.

I just logged into one of my accounts.  Everything is working, including the plan change tab.  I think the problem is finicky website.  Clearing browser cache should fix it. 

The site is being updated right now, that's why it's down.

@Wyliehre

If you can't see the options for change plan as described above, the PM website can be finicky.  Try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito/privacy mode.  Chrome incognito mode works well for most people.  

If  still unable to do it yourself, you may need to contact moderator.  Expect 1-3 day wait though.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account, under "Account Status: Active" it says "My Plan" and on the left there is a button that says "Change Plan", and select a plan you can afford, you can also choose to wait until your next payment date for the plan to change. As I'm looking at mine now the website isn't working properly so you may have to wait.

If you can't afford to pay it your account will be in suspended status for 90 days until it is deleted, at which point you would need a new SIM card and phone number. You reactivate it at anytime with no consequences or changes to your plan.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@Wyliehre, please see the first post in this thread.

Wyliehre

when i try to go to change plan just a basic outline of page comes up it doesnt give me any options   i already have the credits in my account for the new base plan i want

Need Help? Let's chat.