cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan renew date

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I am wondering when my data/plan renews as I'm getting down to my last few mb.
My auto pay says it will come out on November 23rd. So I'm wondering if the 22nd after 11:59pm is when my data/plan will renew? 

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6

@ljdemont wrote:

My auto pay says it will come out on November 23rd. So I'm wondering if the 22nd after 11:59pm is when my data/plan will renew? 

Thanks.

The date shown on the first page of your self serve page is the last day that data is counted towards the plan hat you've paid for.  In your case, if it's saying ".Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Nov 23, 2019  means that, as @Anonymous  was saying, the data counter resets at midnight following the end of that day. However, after midnight passes, it will then say that your plan expired on Nov 24, 2019, but the site will still erroneously say "Pay your amount due by 11:59PM on this day in order for your plan cycle to re-start."

In the rewards part of your account, it will say "Your next plan cycle starts: Nov 24, 2019". The date there is always the first day of the new billing cycle.

While your data counter resets at midnight of the appropriate day, this doesn't always mean that data starts working again at this time.  I'm purposely used all of my data to conduct a small experiement. In my case, the data did not start working again until about 30 minutes after the counter was reset.  Keep in mind that the data did start working before I was actually charged for the renewal a few hours later.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Options to get more data:
1. If your current data limit does not meet your 30 days' need, you may change a plan with more data. You can do the plan from self-serve. You get your data back immediately with plan change.
2. If you need to create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the bottom right hand corner of this page. Moderator wait time is 2 - 3 days. If your next renewal date is 2 - 3 days away, you may just on data diet for a few days until after renewal.
3. You can buy data add-ons $30 1GB data or $10 200MB data. Expensive option

ljdemont

I appreciate that. Thanks.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ljdemont wrote:

Thanks.

The autopay date shows a day later than the overview pay by date. The plan renews overnight of those two dates. The counters will reset at midnight. If fully consumed, I'm not actually sure when it will be usable during the renewal process. It should certainly be available in the morning of the new date.

Edit: solution chosen during typing

ljdemont

Perfect, thanks!

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi! Here's how to find out:

1. click on My Account in the top right and sign into your self-serve
  2. Look near the top under "Available Funds." There's a line that says "Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): ______"

Whatever is in the blank is the date your data/plan renews! You need by pay by 11:59pm on that day for your cycle to restart.  (or if your on auto pay it'll be automatic)

EDIT: Sorry, I just re-read your question and you already know how to find that date.

To directly answer your question: your plan won't accually renew until the following day, in your case the 24th. So your new cycle of data won't be available early on the 23rd, it'll be available on the 24th. 

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.