cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan recommended?

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What is this label about? I see it in my self-serve. I searched and couldn't find anything. Screenshot 2024-02-18 235204.png

7 REPLIES 7

@will13am wrote:

@golfball wrote:

@Handy1  So it says that for everyone? I was wondering if they were tracking our usage to find out what plan to recommend to us.

I checked all my accounts and the recommended label was placed on the next highest price plan.  Never let marketing be the decision maker.  

It's not even that the site always recommends the next higher priced plan, but it will still do that even if the recommendation is for a far worse plan than you already have.  The "recommended" label is honestly just nonsense.

@golfball wrote:

@Handy1  So it says that for everyone? I was wondering if they were tracking our usage to find out what plan to recommend to us.

I checked all my accounts and the recommended label was placed on the next highest price plan.  Never let marketing be the decision maker.  

@golfball  No it doesn’t show that plan as recommended . But it does show the next plan up price wise as @Chalupa_Batman  mentions in his reply to you . So I think his reply is this best answer . But at the end of the day just choose the plan that suits you best 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@golfball 

whatever they say, Promotion or Recommended, just pick the one that suits you best 🙂

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

It's supposed to be somehow connected to your account. So if you're on the $15 plan it will "recommend" the next plan up which is $25.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@golfball  Doesn’t mean anything . It’s just a plan that the site recommends is all . Just choose the plan you like best for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.