cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan question

Shelbyf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

$25 a month unlimited talk and text, in office detail say only in Quebec?  

6 REPLIES 6

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Shelbyf 

Sadly the details of a lot of plans are outdated. If you live in Quebec, I've checked out the plans there and the $25 1GB is unlimited Canada wide calling with 1GB of 3G data. If I may suggest, I'd bump it up $1 and get the $26 plan as it's 4GB of data at 4G speeds which are MUCH faster. And of course it's still unlimited Canada wide calling.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1713640214677.png

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Shelbyf   There is a + sign next to the mention of Quebec in the offer details.  For that to apply to a plan you would have to see a corresponding + sign in the plan so, as others have said, it doesn't apply to this plan which is Canada-wide.

@BKNS27  The $25 plan will include 100 minutes of outgoing calls

The $25 plan is unlimited Canada-wide outgoing, you're thinking of the $15 plan.  The $25 also has 1GB of data and not 250MB.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Shelbyf no, $24 is for all provinces.  PM has the same time prints for all plans and that points about Quebec is for other plans 

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@BKNS27 You're thinking of the $15 plan. The $25 plan has unlimited calling.

1000012657.png

@Shelbyf It's not limited to Quebec. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Shelbyf 

The $25 plan will include 100 minutes of outgoing calls anywhere in Canada, unlimited incoming calls and texting and 250mb of data for the apps on your phone.

To get around the outgoing call limit, text your friends and family to call you.😉

Need Help? Let's chat.