cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not working/ Data issue

mrlise
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I logged into my public mobile account and can't see my plans page. It says to log out and log in again and I have done so but still get the error message.

Also it is the start of my billing cycle (Sept 1) and have only used 90MB/4.5GB of data and yet I get this warning on my phone that says "no mobile data service temporarily turned off by your operator or SIM 1." What does this mean? It looks like I clearly have enough data. 

50 REPLIES 50

ABGirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

one of my line is back but not the other one, glad to know it seems to be resolving quickly

Telus outages page is not loading either.

canuck45

Mine stopped, got notification every 15 seconds.
But at 10:28 it is back up and running.
Whatever their problem was seems resolved.
Maple Ridge, BC

aurora411

Also getting the notifications in Calgary

oxenfreeoliver

I'm having the same issue. No service / can't access my plans or change my plans. Doesn't even show me as having one. This is my only phone too so I really hope this gets fixed.

Burned

I am getting the same service disconnects in the Lower mainland. No data available and service disconnects every couple of minutes. It started 9/22/21 at 10:00am

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh look at that. I got the same thing here in the Okanagan on my second account. Might actually have had it on my first account but I didn't catch it. Data wasn't on either. Just a message out of the blue. Try to turn on data and nothing. Turn on the other account and nothing. Try 3G...nothing. Try airplane mode...nothing. Bars keep coming off and on. Power off restart...nothing.

Seems to be an outage.

Chris6_1999

Keep getting notifications every 15 seconds about No Data service, Temporarily not offered by the mobile network..My god that's annoying!!!

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

mine just came back

ABGirl

same here, 4 phones in Alberta

croftrandle

Me too here in Campbell River. I have been getting notices for the last half hour or so. We share Telus' network so I wonder if they are affected as well.

ABGirl

same here on 4 different lines

ABGirl

same in Alberta

all not working

CorrieH

Also in the Victoria/ Vancouver area

CorrieH

Account status Active

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

there miht be a network issue 2 of my phones are not working and a couple other people i chatted with are having similar issues.   location Victoria and Vancouver.

some other phones no issues....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CorrieH : I think you have a different problem. What is your account status when you log in? Can you dial 611?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrlise : Sounds like you've set your phone to stop data at a certain point. Remember, this place is 30 days...not monthly. You'll need to sync your phone counter to the renewal date.

CorrieH

We are getting the same thing. 2 of our 3 phones are off the network. No texts, and unable to make/receive calls. Phones say no mobile data service. Plans page on website not working. 

Need Help? Let's chat.