cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan not working/ Data issue

mrlise
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I logged into my public mobile account and can't see my plans page. It says to log out and log in again and I have done so but still get the error message.

Also it is the start of my billing cycle (Sept 1) and have only used 90MB/4.5GB of data and yet I get this warning on my phone that says "no mobile data service temporarily turned off by your operator or SIM 1." What does this mean? It looks like I clearly have enough data. 

50 REPLIES 50

CorrieH

We are getting the same thing. 2 of our 3 phones are off the network. No texts, and unable to make/receive calls. Phones say no mobile data service. Plans page on website not working. 

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@mrlise : Sounds like you've set your phone to stop data at a certain point. Remember, this place is 30 days...not monthly. You'll need to sync your phone counter to the renewal date.

@CorrieH : I think you have a different problem. What is your account status when you log in? Can you dial 611?

there miht be a network issue 2 of my phones are not working and a couple other people i chatted with are having similar issues.   location Victoria and Vancouver.

some other phones no issues....

CorrieH

Account status Active

CorrieH

Also in the Victoria/ Vancouver area

ABGirl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

same in Alberta

all not working

ABGirl

same here on 4 different lines

croftrandle

Me too here in Campbell River. I have been getting notices for the last half hour or so. We share Telus' network so I wonder if they are affected as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.