cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan did not change on renewal date

Zen505
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi I had scheduled a plan change for my renewal date which was yesterday October 4th but just realized it did not change. I switched to the 90 day plan with 6GB data, unlimited Canada wide talk and unlimited international text. Can someone please help get this fixed? Thanks
9 REPLIES 9

parkhee4

Hi,

I had a similar issue. my plan did not change on the renewal date, so I manually changed it myself. Then I got charged twice on my plan renewal date! Please look after my account and issue refund. It feels so unfair to be charged twice due to technical errors on the service provider's end. 

Zen505
Thanks so much for your assistance Shazia

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @argon

The changes have been made, a simple phone reboot would be required. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

argon
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It looks after reading through the forum this is not a unique problem, but I have had that same issue on my account. Changed my monthly plan to the 40 a month bundle (120 total) and it has tried to renew my previous plan. My account is currently in a suspended state but I have the funds in the account to clear the amount. Also it looks like auto payment didnt work either as my credit card was not billed for the difference in balance, although i have auto renewal enabled. In this case that worked out but I wonder if there is a glitch in that part of the payment system with changing plans as well. 

Please correct asap

Thanks.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Zen505

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and I will be glad to further help. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Duplicate threads merged.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Zen505;

Please do not start multiple threads on the same issue. As mentioned in the other thread, one of the moderators can fix this for you, they will be back online shortly. Also tagging @Saray_O as she was missed in the other thread.

Ionut
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't worry our moderator will help your out as soon as they come online. @Shazia_K @Mary_M
Also a little advice. I had a issue to while i was trying to change my plan.
So I had to wait till the new renewal to take place the new plan but we will let moderator to find your solution

Zen505
Hi I had scheduled a plan change for my renewal date which was yesterday October 4th but just realized it did not change. I switched to the 90 day plan with 6GB data, unlimited Canada wide talk and unlimited international text. Can someone please help get this fixed? Thanks
Need Help? Let's chat.