cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan changed

JackBurton
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why did my plan change to a much more expensive one by itself?

5 REPLIES 5

JackBurton

Well I'm a quick learner. Fooled me once. I'm going to a different provider.

HI @JackBurton 

you might have accepted that promotion text by mistake.  submit ticket with agent and see what they say

JackBurton

Thanks for the link. I had found a better deal a few weeks ago but it wouldn't let me change because it was for new customers only. So I didn't change it. I certainly didn't agree to the plan they switched me to. It's over twice as much as my old one.

Yes, please always double read emails that are sent from your various service providers.  It is easy to accept without realizing what we did. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @JackBurton 

it won't

the only possible explanation is that PM has sent out some promotion sms and ask people to upgrade to good deals.  All you need to do is to reply Yes.  We heard some people replied by mistakes (these days, app will pop out possible replies and people hit it wihout notice)

But if it is still early in the cycle, you can try to submit ticket with PM agent and tell them you never agree to the plan change and they will help 

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.