cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Cdrake
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

for the last 2 billing cycles I have tried to change to a different public plan. Each time I have double check that it is in my account to change at next billing cycle, but the plan never changed.

2 REPLIES 2

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cdrake 

I had this happen once. Scheduled a plan change on next renewal and everything looked good but when I went to reactivate the plan change disappeared and I had to change immediately the problem was my plan I was going to change to was no longer available. Take @computergeek541 advice and top up your account manually for the full amount before your next renewal. Unless your renewal happened today then you can contact PM and see if they are willing to change it for you but you will need to add the extra funds to cover the difference in price.

@Cdrake wrote:

for the last 2 billing cycles I have tried to change to a different public plan. Each time I have double check that it is in my account to change at next billing cycle, but the plan never changed.

I've read of a few reports about this happening.  Are you using pre-authorized payments?  When gong to a more expensive plan (if that's what you're doing), the payment systems sometimes only charge your card for the lower priced older plan (if moving to a more expensive plan).  In the past, this would cause renewal to fail and for services to be cut off.  I'm wondering if for some reason, this is causing the system to default back to renewing the old plan (that's speculation).  My suggestion would be to ensure that the fulll payment is in the account before the renewal date.

Need Help? Let's chat.