cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change

Haymakerboy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before I add money I want to be put on the new plan I selected to start today. Unlimited Text, Ontario Calling and 5 gigs of Data for 62/ month billed monthly! Help! Its still showing my old 120.00 plan

4 REPLIES 4

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hopefully this goes through ok OP. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are really concerned /having issues, add the needed funds and ask the mods to change your plan a day early.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Haymakerboy, for plan changes, we have two options, have it take effect immediately or future date the change which means it won't take effect until the next renewal.  If the latter has been chosen, it will happen the day after the date shown on the overview page.  There is a bit of a quirk in the system, the actual renewal day is the day after.  This may explain why things haven't changed yet.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Haymakerboy Let the renewal go through till the morning. Check if you are still on the old plan. If yes, you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account info. 

More info on contacting mods:

Spoiler
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?If I do need Moderator assistance, what information should I provide?
    • Once the Community Moderator has responded to your private message, they will provide you with a secure link so they can authenticate your account information
    • In order to validate your account information, you will be asked for 1) Your account number and 2) Your PIN number

Need Help? Let's chat.