cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change didn’t happen

Teeee51
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I scheduled a plan change to the $40 15gb plan and it doesn’t appear in my account, my credit card was charged for the $40 minus my bonuses. Help would be greatly appreciated. 

thanks,

14 REPLIES 14

@iammrrbd 

you can call 611 and it will tell you how much data your account has. this will also include add-on data. dial 611>3, enter your 4 digit pin

iammrrbd

Mine is doing the same thing.  I just posted the same issue

@Teeee51 

when it's your renewal date you have to wait till the account is finished renewing(usually around noon). then the website updates. also just click the refresh button for updated information. the website doesn't automatically generate the updated info

Screenshot_20221105-074125.png

Teeee51

All got sorted out, CS_Agent was able to help me change it to the 15gb plan, could’ve been me, could’ve been the system, bottom line it was sorted. Thanks to everyone for you help!!!

Phaelen

If incognito doesn’t work try a different device or browser.  I just tried a different browser and it shows the 15GB plan now.

Teeee51

Hi, will try chatbot, I was aware of the 5gb $40 plan and the 15gb $40 plan, the plan just changed today, hope it can be resolved. Thanks

@Teeee51   maybe you picked the wrong plan?  there are always two $40 plans there

If the plan supposed to be changed today or last 2 days, maybe PM support can help to switch back the plan for you.  Please open a ticket with them:

1. If you have access to My account: At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Teeee51

Did all of the above, still shows 5gb plan in incognito, should to be 15gb plan. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

ThatPug

Check on the right side of the plan page.  The extra data might be displayed on the right side, it is for me.  

Teeee51

Just tried in incognito, will try again

@Teeee51   did you try using incognito mode to check?  

The site has some cache issue and you might be reading old cached page if you don't use Incognito mode to check.  Please login again using Incognito mode to check once more

Teeee51

Looks like it updated, but showing 5gb plan? I’m sure the change was for the 15gb plan, price being the same I definitely would opt for 15gb. 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Teeee51  Check again in incognito mode on your browser.. cached page issue here..

Need Help? Let's chat.