cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change And top up issue

crstalww
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So the day before my plan was to restart I tried to add more funds so I could change my plan. It has rejected my vouchers now magically today they both where excepted grrrrrr. My issue is I had tried to change my plan before hand but due to the system not excepting my vouchers my old plan was reinstated . This is not the plan I wanted  and I don’t know how to resolve this issue.  Can someone please help ? 

7 REPLIES 7

crstalww

Thank u

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get gelp with you account. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details). Click here to send them a private message. In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount How long until they reply?: Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48-72 hours. There is no need to send multiple messages.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crstalww look two post up where it says click here to contact mods

crstalww

Yes So how do I resolve this and request assistance? Thank you for your response.

Zz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You may need a moderator now in order to change your plan.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@crstalww wrote:

So the day before my plan was to restart I tried to add more funds so I could change my plan. It has rejected my vouchers now magically today they both where excepted grrrrrr. My issue is I had tried to change my plan before hand but due to the system not excepting my vouchers my old plan was reinstated . This is not the plan I wanted  and I don’t know how to resolve this issue.  Can someone please help ? 

Depending on where and when you purchased the voucher (such as canadian tire) it usually can take up to 24 hours for it to be active, I have heard of some cases where it takes 48 hours (shoppers drug mart) so in store voucher activations may be delayed.

Of course you could do an immediate "plan change" now if you have sufficient funds and get the plan you want, but you will lose whatever money was taken for the new renewal.

Since it has already renewed your old plan the best thing you will be able to do is contact the moderator team and explain the situation (and include all your personal details), be warned you may have to wait 2-6 days for response. They are pretty good about this kind of stuff and sounds like you did nothing wrong.  Click this to send them a message

Anonymous
Not applicable

@crstalww: Did you possibly see the red Plan Expired in your overview page even though it might have been the last day of your term? If so then you can't change plan without moderator help.

Need Help? Let's chat.