cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Suspended Prematurely? Post here

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There appears to have been a major glitch with Public Mobile's system this morning (August 19, 2017) which is causing plans to expire and accounts to show Suspended prematurely in self-serve, along with being unable to use any services such as calling, texting, or data. The trend that I am seeing so far here on the Community from multiple posts is that is affecting those on a 90-day plan.

With this being a widespread issue at this point I am hoping that this is resolved quickly. I would not recommend making any additional payments on your account at this time until the issue is resolved. If you have, I would recommend reaching out to @CS_Agent advising them that your plan was prematurely suspended and that you made an additional payment to your account due to this issue. As always, include your email address, phone number, and account number (located at the top right of the self-serve page).

If you're experiencing the same issue, post about it below and include the plan that you were on and whether it was a 30-day or 90-day plan. By keeping everything in one thread it will help keep the Community easier to read for others and keep tabs on the situation.

Please note: I'm not a moderator so please don't send me a message with any personal information or account details as there's nothing I can do -- I'm just a Community member like you trying to help out in a tough and frustrating time.

1 REPLY 1

carchi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I woke up to account being suspended and had to use my phone for business. I immediatly re-paid my plan to have it activated, and yet I just topped up less than a month ago for a 3 month plan. Looking to have the ammount refunded (157$) and hopefully not have the problem again.

Need Help? Let's chat.