cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired, no service?

kmac231
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I was at a bit of a loss for this one as i haven't had any issues until this. I accidentally let my plan go into suspend mode but made the full payment the next day, but its been approximately a week now and i still have not got any services or anything back yet and its still in suspend mode? I tried changing my plan over to something that was almost identical in hopes of maybe kick starting it but that seems to have not worked either. Is there anything i could do to fix this? I still have service but i cant use it to make calls/texts or use my data

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kmac231 wrote:

Update: The 1$ trick seemed to fix it, thank you for all the support its greatly appreciated!

@kmac231 really glad to hear that!  Maybe next time don't wait a week before dropping in here, since this was solved for you lickity-split.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

kmac231

Update: The 1$ trick seemed to fix it, thank you for all the support its greatly appreciated!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kmac231 wrote:

Before the lost/stolen trick my balance was 50$ and it said my account was suspended in bold red letters (my plan is the 50$ a month for 8gbs, unlimited calls/texts promo) and once I reported it as found and rebooted my phone my balance went down to 0.00$ and it says my payment is due march 5th and states active, yet my data useage is not showing up and I still do not have useage of my phone?

Excellent report. Do you have a working, valid credit card on file in your account? If so then you can try the suggested $1 added into your Available Funds. Sounds weird I know but it has been known to work on many occassions.

If you don't have a credit card registered here then you can buy a voucher online from recharge.com. They have a $5 one. Their numbers look a little odd but it works out. They take credit cards and Paypal. Paypal can be linked to a bank account too.

Edit: popping hmm...lost/stolen again. ok. I look forward to the OP's results. I like it. Much better than adding money.

Edit again: I type all that while the OP fixed it the other way.

popping

@kmac231 wrote:

Before the lost/stolen trick my balance was 50$ and it said my account was suspended in bold red letters (my plan is the 50$ a month for 8gbs, unlimited calls/texts promo) and once I reported it as found and rebooted my phone my balance went down to 0.00$ and it says my payment is due march 5th and states active, yet my data useage is not showing up and I still do not have useage of my phone?

What is your account status now?

If active, do the lost/stolen trick again to re-provision your plan features again.

Good luck.

kmac231

popping

@kmac231 wrote:

Hello, I was at a bit of a loss for this one as i haven't had any issues until this. I accidentally let my plan go into suspend mode but made the full payment the next day, but its been approximately a week now and i still have not got any services or anything back yet and its still in suspend mode? I tried changing my plan over to something that was almost identical in hopes of maybe kick starting it but that seems to have not worked either. Is there anything i could do to fix this? I still have service but i cant use it to make calls/texts or use my data

Login to your self-serve account.

Is your account status Active?

If yes, try the lost/stolen phone trick or add $1 trick mentioned in previous posts.

If no, how much is the available fund in your account on the overview page?

kmac231

Thank you for the replies, I'll try both of these and report back if it works or not!

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
If lost/stolen doesn't work, try adding $1 to your account, sometimes that works.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@kmac231 wrote:

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

There's another thing to try but we'll start there.

Need Help? Let's chat.