cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Deal??

Karen24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I need to order my SIM card and it is expected to be mailed in 3-7 days.

Does my new phone plan start the day I put the SIM card in or the day I sign up for plan if I was to get plan today??

I was looking at the $25 or over plan for the extra 2g for 12 months and don’t want to wait to get plan just in case not still offered when I get the sim card

Karen

12 REPLIES 12

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Ali03 

Lol....

@softech 

You've been told!

Two of my shortest posts ever in a row!😅

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Ali03
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just a comment: People are complaining regarding 'cheating' in forum, creating extra posts, solutions, etc.

In this topic @softech posted 3 - THREE messages! WHY? To increase post couint? Why not just EDIT existing post.

Idea is to help others not to have zillion posts, right? Even I a noob understand that.☹️

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Karen24 

Where are you located?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Canadian Cell Supplies is also pretty quick even when they ship and 70% off usual price currently 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Karen24 

Yes, the PM plan starts right away if all steps are followed.

- If you are picking a new number, make sure you clear your cache, cookie and go incognito. Double check the SIM number and IMEI number of the phone before you go to the next activation page. Once you are finished, power off the phone then install the new PM SIM then power the phone back on.

- If you are porting your old number, remember to leave your old SIM in the phone and reply with YES within the 90 minute window (DON’T miss this window).

Activate the SIM as per above with additional step by powering off the phone then swap the SIM then power back on.

Welcome to PM!

Karen24

OK Thank You!😀

Karen24

OK Thank You😀

Karen24

Thank you!😀

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karen24 check with any PM authorized stores in your area, e.g Koodo store , Walmart Mobile store or Loblaws mobile stores, many of them will give free SIM and not just the one store suggested above

Karen24

Ok thank you!!😀

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karen24 the current promotion works on in store promotion, too.  Mobile store usually will give out SIM for free if you activate with them.  I suggest you to activate in store to take advantage of the promotion without waiting for the SIM in the mail.  Again, PM usually ships sim late

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Karen24 you plan starts on the day when you activate.   You need to wait for your SIM card to arrive to activate, unless you buy one from store today.  So, no rush,  wait for the SIM and phone to arrive.  

but honest, if you order sim from PM, delivery usually  late.  Maybe 1 or 2 weeks time

Need Help? Let's chat.