cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Deactivation Help- Please

brenna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I used to be able to deactivate my plan for up to 90 days but I can’t seem to find the option to do this anymore. Can someone let me know how to do this please? Is the option still available?

Help would be very appreciated. 

Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

brenna

Actually, I think I’ll report it lost since Public Mobole is known to be unreliable/inconsistent with their services. If I take off autopay they’re sure to take away my $2 autopay discount when I come back. And they won’t have any way to “fix” it because they don’t care to provide service to their PAYING customers. Hopefully this info will help someone who comes across this issue. 

brenna

Thank you so much!

brenna

Thank you so much! I have 0$ on my balance, so I don’t have to report it lost right? 

Thank you again!

Also, it didn’t used to be this complicated .. before there was just a button that said disable my plan. I don’t know why the change Public Mobile.. I signed up with you for this one reason. Consider fixing this. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@brenna wrote:

Hi, I used to be able to deactivate my plan for up to 90 days but I can’t seem to find the option to do this anymore. Can someone let me know how to do this please? Is the option still available?

Help would be very appreciated. 

Thank you. 

@brenna  If you have funds in your account then use the lost/stolen option, otherwise disable AutoPay.

Lost/Stolen Option: (via the Plan and Add-Ons tab)

1Capture.PNG

Remove Auto Pay:

2Capture.PNG

3Capture.PNG

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@brenna 

A few ways to deactivate plan

1. Remove your autopay credit card information.  On next due date, it will be suspended.

2. Report your phone lost/stolen.  

You need to reactivate within 90 days or your account will be closed permanently and you will lose your number.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@brenna you mean the lost/ stolen phone feature? Its in your self service account, under plans and add ons.20200325_014121.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.