cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change

dowite96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am currently in 40$ plan, My payment due date is 6th of each month. If I want to change my plan from 40$ to 25$ in the middle of month then the remaining balance will be finished or will be transferred to next billing month

6 REPLIES 6

vrouthier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If you have already used your balance to pay your bill, it won't be credited since you've already used it. But if you add the money to your account before the due date and then change your plan while there is still money on your account, it should be credited to the new amount. That's what it did for me when I changed my plan from $15 to $25, I just had to pay the difference obviously because it was a bigger amount.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dowite96  First off PM plans renew every 30 days ago the date will change.

PM is also prepaid so since you already paid the $40 best to change plans on your next renewal otherwise you will lose the remainder of the $40.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@dowite96 wrote:

I am currently in 40$ plan, My payment due date is 6th of each month. If I want to change my plan from 40$ to 25$ in the middle of month then the remaining balance will be finished or will be transferred to next billing month

There is no advantage to downgrading $40 plan to $25 immediately.

Login to your account, pick Change Plan, select the $25 plan and choose "Change on next renewal". As long as you have autopay turn on, the new plan will take effect 30 days after your last payment without any more intervention.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@dowite96  PM is prepaid, there are no refunds. You are on a 30 day renewal cycle, not a monthly plan. It's better to change on next renewal as mentioned. Here's an article on switching plans 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/change-your-plan

See below on where to do it.

20200416_143943.jpg

Stay safe. 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@dowite96 Hello if you change your plan early you will lose what is left on this cycle the only way is to renew it on your renewal date otherwise you will lose your money Also your date changes it is not always the same date you are on a 30 day cycle

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@dowite96 wrote:

You will not be credited if you change plans now.

Need Help? Let's chat.