cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Change

jennabeau
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello, 

i am looking to change my plan and i want it to kick in before my renewal date. is that possible? 

22 REPLIES 22

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have enough money to change to $50 plan then the balance will be ZERO after you pay for it. Right?

Then if the bal. is ZERO on 23rd which was your automatic payment date for the previous $40 plan then there is nothing to be deducted on 23rd. The new plan renewal date will be today's date every 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennabeau : You can ignore the above massive post with irrelevant information. You're not trying to fix something. You're asking questions about the system.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennabeau 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

or try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

and click Here link  to you know how to Change Your Plan online,

you can choose to change at your next plan renewal date. To change your plan.

or if you can't fix it you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@jennabeau 

Good thinking to plan ahead for a long road trip. Autopay will only kick in again on your new renewal date of December 18th. If you dont have enough funds in your account to pay for your plan. In 3 days there is nothing to happen in your account because you will have already paid for and started a new 30 day plan.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennabeau : If you do a change plan now then you start a whole new term. The 21st becomes history.

You need a balance of $50. Not another $50.

Are you aware that you can download maps at home on wifi and use them offline and GPS will still position you on it. You just wouldn't have live directions.

jennabeau

i am going on a 12 hour car ride and i will be needing data for it. so i paid the $40 now so now i add $50 to the account so i can change the plan and then nothing will come out on the 21st correct? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennabeau : Right. So you need $50 in your Available Funds to cover the new plan cost. Then you can change to it. The 21st is just a few days away. Are you sure you can't get by with a gig or two of data? Or are you looking to include calling to the US? Edit:...which you can also do with add-ons.

Edit more: this place has add-ons that you buy once and consume over time. They stay on your account until consumed. Unlike _all_ other Canadian providers other than Koodo.

jennabeau

i have the $40 plan now and i want to change to the 50$. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennabeau : What is your current plan? What plan do you want? How much is in your Available Funds now?

If the plan you want is more than the plan you have then you need to put in the greater amount.

jennabeau

i did pay now and paid for my current plan but it still will not let me change my plan.

@jennabeau wrote:

i have auto payment set up so if i pay my plan now will it auto pay on the 21st as well? 

@jennabeau 

If you change your plan now, your new 30-day cycle starts today (so next autopayment is Dec 18)

@jennabeau wrote:

i have auto payment set up so if i pay my plan now will it auto pay on the 21st as well? 

Auto pay does not work for early plan changes, you will need to click on that "pay now" button for a manual payment.

The next renewal date will be 30 days after your plan change, and auto pay will kick in then and continue the 30 day rhythm from then on.

Edit: and too slow again...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jennabeau : You don't yet need the CSA's. You are correct. It wants the money first before you can change now. I think that's a very helpful button. So make a payment to cover the new plan cost and then you can change now.

Again...no pro-rating or refunds around here. If you need data you can always buy add-ons to hold you over until your renewal. Or minutes also. Or use wifi more. Or use a voip app to make calls on wifi. Lots of options to not change plan now.

You might also lose any promotions you might be on. But that depends on which "promotion".

Edit: if you do a change plan now then you start a whole new 30 day term.

jennabeau

@jennabeau wrote:

so when i first go to change plan i have the change now option but when i select the plan that goes away and it changes to top off account. 

@jennabeau 

Did you load up enough funds to your account before doing the plan change?

If not make a payment first.

If you have enough funds and it doesn't work, then ask CS to do it for you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

jennabeau

so when i first go to change plan i have the change now option but when i select the plan that goes away and it changes to top off account. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

@jennabeau wrote:

i only have the options to "top up account" or "change on renewal date" there is no change now option for me.

Look like a browser issue, try

1. use other browser, Chrome/Edge/Firefox

2. Incognito mode or InPrivate Mode

3. Clear cache , then close all browser windows and relaunch

4. use another computer or try on phone

@jennabeau wrote:

i only have the options to "top up account" or "change on renewal date" there is no change now option for me.

@jennabeau 

Try log in again in private/incognito mode.

t_p_0-1637251992167.png

jennabeau

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Yes, just click Change Plan now.  

E-MyAcct-ChangePlanNow-NextCycle

Please note there is no partial refund for the days remaining on your current cycle.  This is best to use if you are running out of minutes/data and need the new min and data now.

Need Help? Let's chat.