cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture Messaging

Bhprinterman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot receive picture messages from networks other than Public Mobile.  Data is on; APN is correct; swapped SIM cards; tried another phone....even upgraded my plan, but the problem still persists.

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Have you ever been able to @Bhprinterman ?

Some MMS issues have been reported over the last couple weeks. No idea if this is related, as I don't recall others reporting MMS just worked with Public Mobile and not other networks.

You've done some good troubleshooting. Did you change your plan to try and correct the issue? Or, you were going to change your plan anyhow.

I'd be curious to hear what a CSA tells you when you submit a ticket, if you'd like to share here after they respond or able to fix something.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Bhprinterman 

Can you send MMS to everyone or to just pm customers? Any chance you have enabled RCS (chat features)? I have never heard of a network specific texting issue?

There isn't any way for your phone's settings or your price plan to affect MMS messages only from other carriers.  Please open a ticket to ask a customer support agent for help.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Need Help? Let's chat.