cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picked the wrong plan

Lauryn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up my phone last with a new plan you were offering for 30gb of data for $44. When I seen it I immediately wanted to jump on it. And I feel like a complete idiot now because I never read any of the following lines and totally didn’t realize it was an only data plan. No calling or texting. Anyway I need calling and texting and so as soon as I realized my mistake I didn’t use a single ounce of data in hopes I could message when I got wifi and hopefully get reimbursed seeing as I need calling and texting more so I’ll have change my plan right away to the $50 30gb talk and text one. And completely waste $44.  

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Lauryn 

Referring to this plan that will be expiring in 3 days? It does states unlimited Canada wide calling and International texting:

IMG_0114.png

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Laurynif you choose the $44 30GB plan for 90 days you then get the plan for $39 a month instead of $44 .. but pay it up front $117for 90 day with 90 GB to use 

Lauryn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok awesome thank you. It’s my first time on the new site and the layout of the overview must have just confused me. I never actually tested to see if my services worked. I just thought I picked the wrong one and didn’t want to use any of the service in case. I’ll try that now but should be fine. Thanks again. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lauryn   you didn't get the wrong plan  the $44-30GB is NOT a data only plan.  It has voice and text.

So, voice and data does not work?  Try to click Reset All networks first and see if it helps

Try to put your PM sim card in another phone, it will force a sim reprovision and it can resolve your issue

if nothing works, please open ticket with PM support and they can fix the voice/text issue.  Again it is NOT  a data only plan, you chose the correct one

Message support at

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.