cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo library

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

It is so stupid that you can no longer access your photo library easily from your account. Can I only do this via a link?

Is there another way? Either way can someone give me the link?

thx

13 REPLIES 13

Bravo 👏 to @J_PM for making our wish comes true.. 👍

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

@darlicious  

We've added user photo albums back to Community😊. Check out the "My Photos" widget on the main-page or user profile. 

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

I'll see if there's a way to integrate this back. Thank you for flagging this one. 

@VIP_Tech wrote:

Hi @darlicious 

i search and found it..

I tried to search too but did not find anything. Which key words did you use? This is really interesting how some stuff is still available at PM but berried buried  deep down...

I guess PM does not want people to use their hardware as image storage...

Whoa @darlicious  - feel better now?

I know you know, but they are TELUS just wearing a different 'hat' for business purposes.  I'm guessing PM Staff begrudgingly make these changes to please their masters, not entirely their choice.

Still, much of what you write rings valid.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@softech 

Well I'm glad you figured out a way to access it.

@J_PM 

Why would pm remove this important part of functionality from our community profiles? I can't tell you how ridiculously dumb that is.....maybe you want to pass on a message to telus. Your pm customers are here because they hate how other providers and the big three treated them as customers. Part of what was so appealing about pm was cheap prices, rewards and the fact that customers really felt pm listened to us and when a change occurred that was universally disliked it was changed back. More and more pm is looking and feeling like telus. 

We don't feel like you really listen to us anymore, you have changed rewards into the points program with the goal of moving us all onto points eventually so where does that leave us? With the same basic plans and prices as the competition except with a bunch of glitches that should never happen but we begrudgingly accepted because we had rewards, no call centre, poorly trained CSA's that half of them are talking out of their a$$es for their lack of knowledge about pm and their policies.

Give your head a shake telus!! You are making record profits but you are basically mandated to provide customers a third tier service. If you dont want to operate it at a loss because half of your subscribership leaves and your volunteer customer service team (the community) quits out of disgust and you are left with a fido like community you will find your labour costs will soar because you will have to hire even more outsourced staff whose incompetence at times will cause a large increase in CCTS complaints. 

Force me onto the points program and I will be the first complainant for falsely advertising the rewards that bring my monthly bill to $0. 

FYI1HO

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

VIP_Tech
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @darlicious 

i search and found it..

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @darlicious

I didn’t know you can access Photo Library.

@darlicious   I had access to  another Khoros site and the URL are the same.    🙂

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@VIP_Tech @softech 

How do you get the link in the first place? I'm not understanding where pm actually put the photo library and why they removed it from our community accounts. If you dont have the link handy it makes it very difficult to get a new member to remove a screenshot containing sensitive account info.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I always use the link myself.. but I thought I see it somewhere yesterday without going through the link.. did they make any changes again?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/media/gallerypage/user-id/96576

Need Help? Let's chat.