Italy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone is not working 

16 REPLIES 16

@techw wrote:

working service ?

or

phone is dead 

HI @techw   OP said "I paid yesterday and it was cut off 20mins ago", I think he has no service and phone is not dead yet.  What do you think?

techw

working service ?

or

phone is dead 

@Italy wrote:

I paid yesterday and it was cut off 20mins ago

HI@Italy   You rebooted your phone?

does the phone shows "No Network"? 

@Italy wrote:

@Italy  - when you log into your self serve account does it say ACTIVE? https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Or, what does it say when you call 611 for status.

If your renewal was today, perhaps you are in the bewitching hours...although you should not lose services during the renewal process, it has been reported to happen. Is your renewal today?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Italy 

Can you log into your self serve account? How did you pay? Voucher? Credit card? Autopay?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Italy wrote:

Can you log into self service or call 611 from your phone to let us know whether your account is in active status? What plan are you on? Did you port a number over?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Italy 

This is the phone company you can't phone. So no one will call you. Just look at it as instead of talking you're typing. You still have to pass the same info along to get the help you need. Just nothing personal or financially sensitive.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Italy

@Italy wrote:

I need some one to call me ASAP

Public mobile customer service is all online.  There is no phone number to call unfortunately.  As stated before, more details would be helpful. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@Italy wrote:

PM has no live support. All support is trough email. But before you send them a note or open a ticket, describe your problem and we will try to help you out.

Only account issues are handled by PM staff.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

We would need way More details.

Is it powering on at all? Do you subscribe for PM services?

What is actual issue?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

We would need way More details.

Is it powering on at all? Do you subscribe for PM services?

What is actual issue?

Italy

Italy

My phone has not working 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Italy 

Sorry to hear about your troubles. To help further, we need further details.We are all customers like yourself on this forum.  

Are you a new customer?  ported over your number? Is your account status active or suspended?

More details the better. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Italy  - what more can you tell us... Are you even a Public Mobile customer yet, did you activate a SIM card through the activation process and was charged for the activation?

Some troubleshooting to try unless you can provide further info.:

*turn off your phone, then reboot

*removing your SIM, then reinserting it

*go into airplane mode, then going back to regular mode

*perform a reset network settings on your device

*try your SIM card into another compatible phone for a few days to see if the issues are the same...this could rule out a device issue/setting.

*manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) for dropping or unable to make incoming/outgoing calls

*Is your phone locked? Contact your previous provider to unlock it for you. You will need your imei number, dial *#06# to get it.

*Check if your phone is blacklisted here: https://www.devicecheck.ca/check-status-device-canada/

Need Help? Let's chat.