cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone transferred number

Acidburn420
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I transferred my number successfully I can make calls out but can't receive calls

14 REPLIES 14

@Acidburn420 

then it is a porting issue.  the port was NOT completed.  Please call the porting support team to confirm the status

Acidburn420

I can make calls out however I cannot receive calls it says I'm connected to pm network and able to use lte but like I said I cannot receive calls

@Acidburn420 wrote:

The customer you are calling is unavailable call again later but I'm able to call out and use data

HI @Acidburn420   can you call out or can you not?  On your original message, you said " I can make calls out"

Whether you can make call out really make a difference, please confirm.  And check if your phone showing connected to PM network

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Acidburn420  definitely get it checked out then.

Acidburn420

It's been 19 days

pmbc

@Acidburn420 how long has it been since the port?  Some ports can take up to 24hrs.  If it's been longer, then yeah give the port team a call at the number that's @Chalupa_Batman has sent to you.

Acidburn420

When I restart nothing changes I also took out and placed back in Sim card

@Acidburn420  look at the top right corner of the page. You'll see a message.

Acidburn420

The customer you are calling is unavailable call again later but I'm able to call out and use data

pmbc

@Acidburn420  May seem basic, but have you tried to restart your phone?  What happens when you try to call yourself from another phone?  

I have a feeling the port over may not have fully worked. I'm going to send you the porting number to reach out and fix this issue. However, first, because you tossed your old carriers SIM card, reach out to them first to confirm your account is active or closed. If they say it's active, then call the number I'm sending you. If it's closed, I'll provide a link to reach a CS Agent to help fix.

Acidburn420

I shot old Sim in garbage it's been almost 19days I just realized I wasn't getting g phone calls only making them and my data only works with 5g vand off

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Acidburn420 

Quick question. If you put your old providers SIM card in the phone, do you still have service on it or is it SOS?

Acidburn420

Also 5g has to be turned off for my data to work I have a 5g plan and phone though

Need Help? Let's chat.