Did you mean: 

Phone stolen

Chadbute_1991
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone was stolen dont remember my password what can I do

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Chadbute_1991  reset your password using the reset link.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gblackma wrote:

@Chadbute_1991 you can use 1 855 4public  amd your 10 digit phone number once you know your 4 digit pin code and dial into 611 amd remove your credit card.  

No you can't. You can only toggle on/off autopay.

Edit: it doesn't touch the registered payment card...just autopay.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Chadbute_1991 you can use 1 855 4public and your 10 digit phone number once you know your 4 digit pin code and dial into 611 and remove toggle your credit card off. Once done make sure to change your credit, bank, email passwords.

Contact the the moderators. Type help phone stolen  can't remember self service account password." 

There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Chadbute_1991 wrote:

my phone was stolen dont remember my password what can I do

@Chadbute_1991   Log into your self serve account and click the plans/add-ons tab, then the phone lost/stolen tab and suspend service.

If you can't remember the password to login to your account, then submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue and select contact us/moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish.

Need Help? Let's chat.