cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone says no service but already made payment

prototypeU
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account says my account is active right now but I cannot call out. My account was suspended due to not topping it up early enough. After I made payment, I waited for a day to allow processing. However, it still says I cannot make call. What to do?

P.S. I tried the reseting thingy of my SIM by reporting lost/stolen, then reporrt it as found again, but it didn't work.

4 REPLIES 4

Bonnieodea

PLEASE TURN MY PHONE ON ,,, I ALREDY PEAD,, THIS IS MY PHONE CARD NUMBER I HAD ALREADY ENTER, MY PHONE NUMBER IS

(note from computergeek541: Please do not post your personal information here.  It can be seen by anyone on the internet.)

prototypeU

Thank you!! It worked! Haha, you made my day!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@prototypeU wrote:

My account says my account is active right now but I cannot call out. My account was suspended due to not topping it up early enough. After I made payment, I waited for a day to allow processing. However, it still says I cannot make call. What to do?

P.S. I tried the reseting thingy of my SIM by reporting lost/stolen, then reporrt it as found again, but it didn't work.

@prototypeU 

Another thing to try that sounds goofy but has worked for many people is to manually pay in another $1 (or other nominal amount) and after success restart the phone.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@prototypeU Sorry to hear about that.

As per your notes looks like you have tried tricks already.

So now I suggest you to please send Private Message to Moderator by CLICK HERE

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

Need Help? Let's chat.