cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone records

Ilean_R
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A person, that I don't have their number, has been receiving calls from an unknown caller. Their phone records, as found by a police officer (their family member), show my phone number as the caller but my phone history doesn't show any history of me calling this person. I would like to get my phone records to confirm or to having a conversation to confirm.  

3 REPLIES 3

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Ilean_R - Go to My Account then follow one of these tutorials (Depends if you are on Mobile app or DeskTop)

1. Log into your My Account

2. Once you are on the Home page, click on "Usage History" on desktop or "Usage breakdown" on mobile app

3. On desktop, it will display all of your history within the last 90 days. But on mobile, you will have to press "View usage breakdown" on it before it will bring you to the last 90 days of calls, texts, data usage.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Your number is spoofed by crooks. They can transmit any numbers on receiving display.

NOTHING you can do about it; just let other party it is not you. If they insist show them your call records.

abtest
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ilean_R- Keep in mind that scammers can send any number they want as the 'caller' when THEY call someone.  It seems they just happened to have picked your number when they called 'A person'.  That said, I think you can see your call history in your account details.

Need Help? Let's chat.