cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone records

Shelley6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm looking to get my phone records for my insurance claim is there any way to get those for my insurance 

6 REPLIES 6

Did you try the forgot email? Then forgot password? Had you already set up the new log in system?

@Shelley6  Use this direct link to support to help you regain access 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Shelley6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What do I do to get my information for my account I don't remember my login info I can't seem to sign it to be able to get my phone records

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Shelley6 

they have 90 days usage record in My Account.  Login My Account and click Usage History

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Shelley6 - like calls and texts to and from your number? You can download information from the 'usage history'. Try that first and see if you get what you require.

If not, I'm not sure if Public will provide it depending on what the issue would be for. But you could ask them. Methods to contact Public Mobile Customer Support (CSA) below:

1-Normally Faster - use this link to: Get Help With Public Mobile Chatbot], also found in various places in Public webpages, and bottom right corner of the page (See the Chat Bubble), 

2-OR, go to your ENVELOPE at the top right of your Community Account which is where your Inbox and Sent messages are. Select the orange/peach color box with the pencil inside it to start a new message.  Type CS_Agent in the SEND TO box. This will create a private message to Public Mobile Customer Support. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shelley6  In your account bottom of main  page view usage history there 

Need Help? Let's chat.