cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone purchase

ErcoupeEd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just received a refurbished phone from Public. It requires a passcode but none was provided. Suggestions or information on how to get into the phone. Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

@ErcoupeEd   yeah!!!  so, you have a working phone and don't need to return it and can enjoy the new toy now?

ErcoupeEd

Thx,

factory reboot finally worked

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErcoupeEd wrote:

The phone is password protected and it was not provided with the sale.

@ErcoupeEd 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

@ErcoupeEd  check thr box  there should be a label with many numbers there.. IMEI should be one of them

ErcoupeEd

The phone is password protected and it was not provided with the sale.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErcoupeEd 

IMEI number  go and dial  *#06#  and is will show you the digit code...

@ErcoupeEd  the box of the phone should have a label with IMEI code on it

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ErcoupeEd 

Returns & Exchanges

For more information about our Warranty, Returns or Repair policies for Certified Pre-Owned Phones

You can shop with confidence as we offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee for all Certified Pre-Owned phones; if you are not happy with your purchase, initiate the process following the steps in this help article for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.Please note that at this time, we are only able to exchange a faulty device for the same model while supplies last; otherwise, you will be refunded. If you wish to exchange your device for a different model, you must first return the item for a refund and place a new order for a different device when the one you’d like becomes available.,

ErcoupeEd

Just needed to put NA in all blank boxes

@ErcoupeEd 

Send a private message to the CSA.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

ErcoupeEd

I purchased a phone from PM and no passcode was provided. I am unable to factory reset so can not access the phone. Return request asks for an IMEI code from the phone but because I don’t have the passcode I can not access this code. 
I can not submit the ticket as a result. Suggestions?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If it is an iPhone do a full reset on it using iTunes. If it needs an iCloud password..you are hooped and need to ask for another phone that has been thoroughly  checked out. 

@ErcoupeEd   try this to open ticket quicker 

Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

@ErcoupeEd wrote:

Thanks but the chat bubble does not recognize a question about a phone passcode.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

ErcoupeEd

Thanks but the chat bubble does not recognize a question about a phone passcode.

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ErcoupeEd 

I can understand your frustration with this. You can click the speech bubble on the lower right to get in touch with an agent to look into this for you. It could be that the phone wasn’t reset properly so they will fix it for you.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ErcoupeEd wrote:

I just received a refurbished phone from Public. It requires a passcode but none was provided. Suggestions or information on how to get into the phone. Thanks

Choose chat bubble in lower right hand corner to contact a CSA.

Need Help? Let's chat.