cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone purchase

SEO506
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a re-furbed phone and can't find on the website where I would find the sales receipt/invoice?  Can anyone help me?

3 REPLIES 3

@SEO506 wrote:

I purchased a re-furbed phone and can't find on the website where I would find the sales receipt/invoice?  Can anyone help me?

Public Mobile must provide a receipt as sale tax was charged. I havern't purchased a CPO phone dirfectly from Public Mobile, but I would first suggest checking for an e-mail message for this order. If there's a message that includes the price, amount of tax paid, and company taxation numbers, then the e-mail itself could serve as a receipt.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@SEO506 wrote:

@SEO506 , if you bought a phone from Public Mobile and did not receive or require a receipt for it, then request it from the Moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@SEO506 

Where did you purchase the refurbished phone - from public mobile? 

What are you looking for on the sales receipt or the invoice?

If your looking to inquire about compatibility, check out this public mobile article:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/where-to-buy-a-compatible-phone

Need Help? Let's chat.