Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plans

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Existing customer any specials on phone plans

5 REPLIES 5

Carolccc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I just saw you have moved almost all my reply. Did I do something wrong? I just joined this community last month, I like to share my opinions with other people. I get confused why my message was removed. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @7120 there is a $39 for 50GB and that is a prom plan for existing customers, check if it suits you 

if not, keep checking your My Account, they sometimes have some flash promo. Last time they have the $29 special for a day or two

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @7120,

There are a number of exclusive offers and boxing day deals available to existing clients. To find out which plans are available to you in your province, I recommend taking the following steps:

That plan appears to be available to new clients only. Things can change from now until the end of the Boxing day promotions so check back regularly from now until Dec 26 to see if there are other deals that interest you! The best way to see which offers are available to you, is by taking the following steps:

Step 1: Log into your account and click on Subscriptions and Add-ons

Step 2: click on Change Subscription

Andy85_0-1703369076474.png

A new page will load and it will display all the plans available to existing clients in your province. 

Andy85_1-1703369076480.png

Be sure to check back every day or so because Public Mobile has a tendency of updating their offers often during these holiday shopping periods. Best of luck in finding a plan that suits your needs and budget!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@7120 You can change to any plan that’s not just for new activations only . And when you look in your account to change plan there’s a exclusive offer also that’s not listed on website 50GB for $39 4G

Need Help? Let's chat.