cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan upgrade/upcharged with out our knowledge or consent

Starry_Eyes
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We have been signed up for the $35/20 GB per month plan but just notice that a couple months ago we were being charged for the $102/60 GB per month plan.  Tried to open a service ticket with the link provide thru the chat, link was to a dead page.  Next steps???

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@Starry_Eyes   When you select a plan that has both 30 and 90 day option you are given the choice of check marking either 30 days or 90 days.  Is it possible you accidentally checked the 90 day option?  Since that plan is no longer available (the only equivalent prices I see at the moment are also 90 days but with a lot more data) it doesn't look like you can switch back to 30 days yourself but you can contact customer service at the link @hairbag1 gave you earlier and see if they can do anything to help.

Starry_Eyes

It appears that we a now on the 90 day, $102 plan. We were on the $35/20 gb per month plan. I prefer the monthly plan, not sure why we are now on 90 days, other than the fact Public Mobile has us locked in for 90 day. I also have better uses for that extra $ for the additional 60 days. 

Starry_Eyes

That might be it- I'll have to check my credit card bill to see if is spanned a few months.  We have been paying $34/month.   

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Starry_Eyes  Are you sure you didn't accidentally sign up for a 90 day plan?  I don't recall a plan that was as expensive as $102 a month.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Starry_Eyes you sure PM not charging you once every 90ndays?? sound like it is a 90-day plan, $34-20GB but change  for 3x the amount upfront every 90 days

Check Payment history on My Account to confirm how often PM charged

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Starry_Eyes 

use this link to message Customer Support with your question...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.