cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone plan deactivated before the 90 day mark

wenfei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I am currently travelling so I let my phone plan go into suspension mode. I last paid on April 13th for a month, which means my plan would have expired May 13th. If I have a 90 day suspension period then my account should still be available right now (July 14th) but I can’t log in and there is “no account with that email”

what do I do? Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@wenfei   The 90 day countdown starts from the date of suspension (plan didn't renew).    You might want to set a reminder to pay several days ahead of the 90th day (84-86) to ensure that you don't miss that payment to keep the account active, especially if you'll still be out of the country by then.

wenfei

Thank you so much! Yes, I think it’s the new system has been acting up. I was trying to access on my phone so maybe that is why. I am logged in now 🙂 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @wenfei 

Today is 62nd day from May 13

if you are certain you paid on April 13th, then yes, it is within the 90 days

Try calling 1-855-4PUBLIC and enter you phone number, see if they can find your number.

If not, still have hope, message PM CS Agent and ask:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

wenfei

May 13 until June 13 is 31 days, June 13th to July 13th is 30 days … 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you dial a North American toll-free number where you are? Try 1-855-4pu-blic and enter your number and see what it has to say.

It's also a new account system that just rolled out yesterday. Maybe try a different device or browser or use incognito mode or clear cache/cookies.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Actually as per my calculation 90th day is on 2022.07.12 so you did miss renewal window for 1 day.

Need Help? Let's chat.