cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number not tranfered completely

JianZhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I transferred my cellphone number from Eastliink to Public Mobile 1 week ago, and I had a sim card but when I did the transfer I chose to activate an E-sim card with Public. I received the text message from Eastlink and replied YES within 90 mins. Now when I checked my service provider it shows Public but I can't receive any calls or text messages. I can callout but when the others call me it directly goes to voicemail. I reported this issue via a ticket, but no response yet. 

3 REPLIES 3

JianZhang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks a lot!

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @JianZhang 

I would suggest calling the Porting team so that they could retrigger the porting process for you. It appears like the transfer is stuck but they can restart the process. The number will be sent to your community inbox so keep an eye on the little envelop icon for an incoming message. Unfortunately, we cannot post phone numbers in the main community page.

After contacting the porting team, if you still encounter issues, I would recommend submitting a ticket to the customer service team for further support. You can use the link below to submit a ticket.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please be sure to explain the issue to them. They will respond to you in your community inbox so check it from time to time.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@JianZhang  No worries I’ll send you the porting team number private message right away . They can re trigger the port request for you 

Need Help? Let's chat.