cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number not in service

HSMmechanics
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! For the past few days I’m unable to dial in and get any calls with my phone number. I have paid for my phone account but it’s still not in service when someone tries to phone me. What gives?

7 REPLIES 7

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @HSMmechanics when did you make the Las payment?

please login My Account using Incognito/private/secret  mode again and confirm the account status again

Also, does the phone showing connecting to PM network?  Is mobile data or sms working?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@HSMmechanics 

does texting in and out work? Does your data work?

Try switching your device to 3G only then see if calling works…

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HSMmechanics  - we are customers like you here trying to help, and have no access to your account.

Have you ported/transferred your number over to Public Mobile? Maybe the port failed.

Or did you issue a chargeback on a card for a charge against public mobile, this will disable your account.

Otherwise, if your My Account or when you call 611 is ACTIVE, then try:

• restart your phone
  • toggle into and out of airplane mode
  • perform a Reset of the device's Network Settings
  • manually select the 3G / WCDMA ONLY network in your Mobile Connections area in your settings (temporarily) to see if services work

@HSMmechanics  Try taking SIM card out and re seating it in your phone and reboot the device also you try to reset network settings also and see if that helps , if all else fails you can contact support 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@HSMmechanics Have you tried to dial 611 or log into your account just to ensure it's active?  You'll want to ensure that your account is active first.  Try giving your phone a restart and ensure it's connecting to the PM/Telus network and you have a decent signal.  When calling your number do you get voicemail greeting then or out of service message?

HSMmechanics
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don’t have another phone, so that doesn’t help. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@HSMmechanics  Can you try the SIM card in another phone and see if services work correctly 

Need Help? Let's chat.