cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number cant receive calls

Vermont029492
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I opened an acct for my daughter last Sept 30.  She can make outgoing calls but cant recieved an incoming call.  It seems that her phone is link to someone else number and that owner who ever she is answers the call.  My daughter also cant recieved a text call as it will also redirect all msgs. to the other person.

3 REPLIES 3

MaryGreene
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You might want to check that upon setting up your daughter's account that you put in the correct phone number.  I just recently set up with Public Mobile and I was able to call and text but could not receive calls.  I discovered that I set up the phone number incorrectly.  I put in 579 instead of 597.  Hope this helps...

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Vermont029492 Hereis a link on how to contact the moderator team if you need to get in touch with them to resolve your issue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

@Vermont029492 wrote:

I opened an acct for my daughter last Sept 30.  She can make outgoing calls but cant recieved an incoming call.  It seems that her phone is link to someone else number and that owner who ever she is answers the call.  My daughter also cant recieved a text call as it will also redirect all msgs. to the other person.

This sounds to me as if a carrier has once again mistakenly assigned a phone number to a new customer that is already in use.  This has happened before. Usually, it's the new customer that doesn't receive any phone calls. But since your daughther has been using this phone number for nearly a year, Public Mobile is going to have to get this fixed for you.  Send a private messages to Moderator_Team to have them start looknig at this.

Need Help? Let's chat.