cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number cant receive calls

Vermont029492
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I opened an acct for my daughter last Sept 30.  She can make outgoing calls but cant recieved an incoming call.  It seems that her phone is link to someone else number and that owner who ever she is answers the call.  My daughter also cant recieved a text call as it will also redirect all msgs. to the other person.

13 REPLIES 13

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Vermont029492,

We've received your private message and will get back to you shortly!

Best,

Syed

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I agree with the others who commented. Contact the @CS_Agent that is too long of a time frame and if it has not already been resolved, it will need to be addressed by the Mod Team. Good luck, keep in mind they may be busy and it could take a while

@Vermont029492 wrote:

I opened an acct for my daughter last Sept 30.  She can make outgoing calls but cant recieved an incoming call.  It seems that her phone is link to someone else number and that owner who ever she is answers the call.  My daughter also cant recieved a text call as it will also redirect all msgs. to the other person.

for a reply i'm sure they will be able to sort it out as soon as they can!

Shapla001
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

you can have a try to change your number in self serve, and check whether the problem persisits or not. that is an alternative to contacting moderators and getting them looked over the account.

But, the situation is alarming for sure

Vermont029492

thx

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Vermont029492 wrote:

how do I contact the moderators?

I posted it above, but here it is again: (click this link) Moderator_Team 

Be sure to include the info I mentioned above.

Vermont029492

I meant August 30 and how do I contact the moderators?

@Vermont029492 wrote:

@SD08 wrote:

@Vermont029492 wrote:

last month September 30

Ahh, you mean August 30.

Regardless, that is too long to be waiting for the issue to resolve itself.  You should contact the moderators as I mentioned. 

@SD08 wrote:

@Vermont029492 wrote:

last month September 30

Ahh, you mean August 30.

Regardless, that is too long to be waiting for the issue to resolve itself.  You should contact the moderators as I mentioned. 

Use the link he put in earlier post

@Vermont029492 wrote:

I went to Walmart where I had this opened up.  The guy had no idea as to what to do what transpired.  All he can advise me is to wait for a month and cancel the account.

I agree with @SD08 this has been too long, contact the Mods as he described. The September 30 thing was throwing me off too.

Vermont029492

@SD08 wrote:

@Vermont029492 wrote:

last month September 30

Ahh, you mean August 30.

@SD08 wrote:

@Vermont029492 wrote:

last month September 30

Ahh, you mean August 30.

SD08

@Vermont029492 wrote:

last month September 30

Ahh, you mean August 30.

Vermont029492

I went to Walmart where I had this opened up.  The guy had no idea as to what to do what transpired.  All he can advise me is to wait for a month and cancel the account.

Vermont029492

last month September 30

SD08

@Vermont029492 wrote:

I opened an acct for my daughter last Sept 30.  

Do you really mean Sep. 30 of last year, and you've had this issue since then?

Only the moderators can fix this situation.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Along with a description of the problem, include your daughter's PM phone number, e-mail address on the account and 4-digit PIN.   If you don't know the PIN, then include at least 3 of the following: complete billing address on account, alternate phone number listed on account, date of birth, last top up date & amount, last 4 digits of the credit card on account.  

Need Help? Let's chat.